Dedicated to providing information that will push the boundaries of our paradigm awakening us to our nature as consciousness.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
DNA is influneced by Words and Frequencies
By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf
DNA Can Be Influenced And Reprogrammed By Words And Frequencies Russian DNA Discoveries
The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), the mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more.
In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.
Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA. The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of "junk DNA". Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!
According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar.
They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.
The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.]
The bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation."
This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!
This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researcher cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects. Read more....
Karen is a gifted medical intuitive, spiritual teacher, author and healing facilitator. Born a high-level empath with natural clairvoyant abilities, she kept her abilities to herself until a series of synchronistic events led her into the healing field.
To further refine her skills, she formally trained with Masters in multiple disciplines including: Naturopathy, Energy Medicine, Sacred geometry, Somatic body Work, Kinesiology, Transpersonal Psychology, Neuro-Linguistic programming and Clinical Hypnotherapy. This lead to the creation of her own healing modality; "Transformational Awareness. Karen utilizes her intuitive skills to guide her patients out of stuck patterns, uncovering the root cause of the presenting challenge, enabling them to achieve true healings, expanding their consciousness, and living their lives in a high vibrational state.